Undergraduate Advising Information
for Geology Majors and Minors
Undergraduate Advising & Enrolment Holds
Effective Fall 2011 the Department of Geology is instituting a new undergraduate advising policy in order to ensure that geology majors receive timely and regular academic advising. Advising holds have been placed on all geology majors. Undergraduate students are required to meet with an appointed faculty advisor in order to have advising holds removed. During the Main Enrollment Advising periods students are instructed to:
- Meet with a geology faculty advisor (refer to attached advisor list).
- Bring a copy of student’s DPR checklist to the advising meeting.
- After the meeting, the faculty advisor will notify Yolanda Balderas at the Geology main office to have the hold removed.
- If the advising hold is not removed within 24 hours, contact Yolanda Balderas and the faculty advisor.
- Degree Requirements for B.A. in Geology
- Degree Requirements for B.S. in Geology
Classes in Geology
Please visit the KU Academics page for links to
KU catalogs and class schedules.