- Spain Field Trip Movie
Click the link below to download a 20 minute video of the March 2008 Geology Field Trip to
Southeastern Spain. Video (228 MB).
- Field Camp Geol 560/561 in Canon City, Colorado
- Field Trips within and outside the U.S.
- Geology 360, a two-week field trip
- Digital Field Mapping utilizing laptop computers and GIS
- Special Activities
- Swiss Alps Study Tour, The tour
will go by first-class train throughout Switzerland. We shall stay in four centers (Luzern, Wengen, Zermatt and Locarno) from where we can radiate on short
rail trips and walks to see the scenery, geology and wildlife. Click here
for more information or to sign up for the trip! (May 22–June 5, 2010)
- Dinosaurs, Geysers and Gorges of the Wild West
A study tour organized by J. Nudds and P. Selden in conjunction with the
KU Alumni Association (July 5–25th, 2009)
- The Future of Continental Scientific Drilling: A U.S. Perspective
A workshop organized by KU Geology's Anthony Walton to take place July 4–5th, 2009 in Denver, Colorado.
The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University’s programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access, IOA@ku.edu, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY.