Here at the University of Kansas we have a thriving Geobiology program.
- Jennifer Roberts’ lab researches microbes and their interactions in geologic systems
- David Fowle’s lab researches on microbial biogeochemical cycling of elements in the environment
- Alison Olcott’s lab uses organic geochemistry to explore the preservation and distribution of life in Earth’s past and present.
- Craig Marshall’s lab applies geospectroscopy to astrobiological and geobiological questions about the state and preservation of carbon.
- The Geology departments Geobiology web site.